Click here to edit text
Friday, August 13
Family Check In & Camp Set Up
Game Zone - Cornhole, Kan Jam, Giant Checkers, Giant Connect 4, Nature Tic Tac Toe, Volleyball
Nature Scavenger Hunt
Families will work together to hunt through the park for specific items listed on their nature checklist. Throughout their hunt, they may also face a riddle or 2 to help them find certain items. Once back at camp, they will use the items they acquired on their scavenger hunt to create a special project they will be able to take with them as a souvenir of their evening.
7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Knot Tying - learn various knots that can be handy while camping or in everyday life
- Building a campfire – Learn the basics of how to make a fool proof campfire that will start every time. We’ll even show you how to start a fire without matches
- Camp Fire Cooking- S’Mores and spider dogs
- Marshmallow Shooter – We’ll make simple, air controlled (you blow into it) marshmallow shooters. There will be time to hone your marshmallow sharpshooting skills for a contest to be held later.
- PONG PANDEMONIUM – team oriented games
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Marshmallow Sharpshooter Contest
9:30 PM-11:00 PM
Movie on Big Screen.
11:00 PM-6:30 PM
Quiet Time “Lights Out”
Saturday, August 14
6:30 AM-8:30 AM
Breakfast in the Pavilion (Pancakes, pastries, coffee, juice)
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Clean up camp site; pack up and exit park
Click on the map below to see what campsites are available. When you register, you will register for the specific site you like.
The updated list of available sites will be available when you register.