The NT Recreation Department is looking for volunteers to help out with our multi-location Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 3.
This is a great way to earn some volunteer hours to meet your high school requirement or just to come out and help out the community.
We're looking for anyone 15 years or older.
Volunteers will work at either
Volunteer hours will be one of the following:
Join us for a safe Easter Egg Hunt experience for kids 10 and under. Event includes:
- Hundreds of pre-stuffed colored eggs scattered around the park for kids to find and keep
- Golden eggs hidden which can be turned in for larger prizes (limit one per child)
- Visit by the Easter Bunny
- Easter-themed activities*** UPDATE - 3/9/21 Registration for the Pine Woods Park location is completely filled. ***
Location 1 Pinewoods Park (1 Pinewoods Dr, North Tonawanda, NY 14120)
Location 2 Raymond Klimek Veterans Park (700 River Rd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120)
Session 1: 8:30am (Check in) 9:00am-11:00am (Event)
Session 2: 12:00pm (Check in) 12:30pm-2:30pm (Event)
Due to COVID Restrictions please read and abide by the following:
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED (LIMITED TO ONLY RESIDENTS OF NT)
- LIMIT TO 1 ADULT PER CHILD WITH A MAX OF 2 ADULTS PER FAMILY WITH MULTIPLE CHILDREN (i.e Family with 3 kids can only have up to 2 adults accompany them).
- All participants must where face coverings while participating in the event at the park.
- The day prior to the event, registered families must complete an online COVID screening form (will be emailed) prior to reporting for the event.
- Cannot enter the park prior to the assigned check in time (8:30am Session 1; 12:00pm Session 2).